A great opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Assembler / Tester to join a company based in Eastbourne, this is initially a 6 month contract with a view to going permanent for the right candidate. The ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical aptitude coupled with excellent mechanical assembly fitting skills.
Mechanical Assembler / Tester Requirements:
* A formal mechanical qualification is preferred
* As a Mechanical Assembler / Tester you should be able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
* A strong background and mechanical assembly or fitting of precision components is preferred.
* Candidates should possess excellent PC skills and be familiar with inputting information on to Excel spreadsheets.
Mechanical Assembler / Tester Responsibilities:
* Candidates will be required to follow instructions to run mechanical tests on assemblies working to set parameters.
* The Mechanical Assembler / Tester will be required to read a variety of technical gauges including pressure gauges.
* There will be an element of assembly and fitting as required.
* The Mechanical Assembler / Tester will be required to input readings and results in to an Excel spreadsheet.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Assembler / Tester opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.