Job Title: Quality Technician
Industry: Maritime, Defence, Electromechanical engineering
Are you an experienced Quality Technician looking for your next opportunity? We are looking for an experienced Quality Technician who will be responsible for ensuring high standards of quality to meet both company and customer requirements.
Quality Technician Responsibilities:
* The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement for quality control to maximise in-house and supplier performance by inspecting company manufactured products and incoming manufactured goods to ensure they meet the required standards.
* You will participate in 8D investigation activities.
* The candidate will review shop floor deficiencies to create Q-Pulse non-conformance incidents.
* The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that Q-Pulse records are maintained (by auditing).
Quality Technician Requirements:
* Candidates will ideally have at least 3 years' experience in a Quality Technician role
* Experience with using 8D methodology
* Experience in Quality processes and tools.
* Candidates must have experience with working in an electro-mechanical engineering environment and have knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
* The successful candidate will have experience in supporting process engineering in continuous improvement activities.
* Candidates should have proficient knowledge of Q-Pulse.
* Ideally, you will have knowledge of FAI, ISO 4001, ISO 45001, IPC 610 and IPC 620.
* Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidate must be able and willing to undergo a Security Clearance to SC Level.
If you are interested in this Quality Technician vacancy, click Apply Now and someone will be in touch with you soon.