This is a great opportunity for an experienced Electronics Production Operative to join an established and leading manufacturing company in Bedford specialising in the electronics manufacturing industry.
Electronics Production Operative Requirements:
* Ideally have experience of working within an electronics manufacturing company.
* Has a basic understanding of electronics and PCB assembly
* Able to recognise and identify electronic components
* As a Production Operative you will have experience of working with hand tools
* Ideally be able to read and interpret technical drawings
* Have hands-on ability with attention to detail
* Previous experience working to strict deadlines
* Good verbal and communication skills
* As and Electronics Production Operative, you will possess a strong level of self-motivation and reliability
Electronics Production Operative Responsibilities:
* The Production Operative will mainly be working with electronic components
* You will be working within a light assembly working environment
* The Production Operative will be required to load components to a machine
* You may be required to operate a Surface Mount machine
* You will need to be able to work by yourself
If this Electronics Production Operative role sounds like an ideal role for you, please click Apply now!