Job Title: Software Engineer
Industry: Maritime, Defence, Electromechanical engineering
Are you an experienced Software Engineer looking for your next permanent opportunity? We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who will be responsible for the design, specification, implementation, testing and maintenance of software.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
* The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, specification, implementation, testing and maintenance of software to support the client's products.
* Producing software for innovative products by using good engineering practice.
* Manage, investigate and resolve software defects.
* Liaise with internally and with external customers and suppliers on all software related matters.
Software Engineer Requirements:
* The successful candidate must have proven experience and knowledge of C++.
* You will have experience with working in a Windows environment and experience of developing software from system requirements.
* Experience in the full software development lifecycle.
* Ideally, you will have experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and server development.
* Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidate must be able and willing to undergo a Security Clearance to SC Level.
If you are interested in this Software Engineer vacancy, click Apply Now and someone will be in touch with you soon.