Job Title: Test Engineer
Salary: From £30,000 + Other Benefits
Industry: Electronics, Manufacturing
We are currently working with an Electronic manufacturing company who are seeking a qualified and experienced Test Engineer that can cover a wide range of test procedures.
You primary focus in this role will be to ensure that the test engineering function regularly delivers service levels that are capable of achieving on-time delivery and complete customer satisfaction.
Test Engineer Requirements:
* Minimum ONC/HNC in Electronic Engineering, or equivalent industry qualification / experience
* Competent and experienced to a high level of fault-finding down to discreet component level
* High level of experience within electronic manufacturing and test environment
* Thorough understanding of test methodologies using equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Multimeters, Power Supply Units
* Excellent familiarity with basic and advanced electronic components and their in-circuit functionality
* To be very competent in the reading of and interpretation of circuit diagrams, with respect to PCB assemblies and systems
* Any experience of in-house ERP systems would be extremely beneficial.
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
* As a Test Engineer you will be able to test assemblies in accordance with written test procedures and achieve production delivery targets
* Test, repair and debug manufactured boards and products, whilst adhering to customer & internal specifications
* From time to time, you will be required to design & develop new test procedures using equipment and systems such as Flying Probe, J-Tag and other manual / ATE test methods
* You will be responsible for diagnosing any faults on assemblies down to discreet component level
* You need to have thorough understanding of IPC standards with regard to own area
* To actively participate in the company's Continuous Improvement Programme
* Assisting other areas of production such as Assembly, Development and other Test Technicians
If you would like to be considered for this Test Engineer position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.