Salary: From £24,000pa
Benefits: 25 days holiday + 8 BH's, annual bonus, healthcare scheme
Key Skills: Assembly, Mechanical, Sub-Assemblies, Reading technical drawings, Hand Tools
The Assembly Technician will be required build assemblies, sub-assemblies and assemble products for final preparation of testing.
You will be required to work at a fast pace in order to complete the high volume of work, whilst also being prepared to work on a variety of products and assemblies on a daily basis.
Assembly Technician Requirements:
* Previous experience of working in a manufacturing or production environment
* Experience of working from engineering drawings
* Previous mechanical assembly experience is ideally preferred
* You will be required to work at a fast pace in order to complete the high volume of work
Assembly Technician Responsibilities:
* Build up mechanical assemblies for final build and fitting into machines
* Prepare assemblies for wiring
* Assist with main-build of large machinery
* Assemble products for final preparation of testing
* Support quality procedures and clients processes
* Regular use of hand tools and power tools
If you are interested in this Assembly Technician opportunity, please click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.