Job Title: Service & Repair Technician
Salary & Benefits: £28,500 plus pension, healthcare and medical schemes
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Industry: Electronics, Production, Manufacturing
We are currently looking for a Service and Repair Technician to join a world-leading Electronics company. The company deliver their telecom products to a variety of different industries including the Communications and IT sectors. This is a great opportunity to join a globally successful technology business.
This Service & Repair Technician role will suit someone with a background within Test & Repair of small electronic components. Ideally you will have a relevant technical qualification in Electronics, although people with proven technical industrial experience will also be considered.
Service & Repair Technician Requirements:
* Experience in the service and repair of electronics and electro-mechanical products
* Able to test, fault-find and repair down to component level on both SMT and PTH devices
* A background working on small electronic devices such as mobile phones is advantageous
* ONC/HNC in a technical discipline (ideally electronics)
* Excellent communication skills
To be considered for this Service and Repair Technician position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.