An exciting and fantastic career opportunity on offer for a System Engineer in a technically diverse and challenging role. Company specialising in flow cytometers, are seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual to become a system expert on company products. This role will entail providing support to the Production Team in a wide range of tasks and, as the candidate gains experience and demonstrates their ability, it is intended to develop into a global technical support role requiring worldwide travel.
This Company designs, develops, manufactures and sells flow cytometers: advanced laboratory instruments incorporating optical, electronic, fluidic, software and biochemical technologies.
System Engineer Requirements:
* Ideal candidate will hold degree in physics or relevant engineering discipline.
* Candidates will have demonstrable experience of 2 years in working with flow cytometers.
* Ideal candidates will hold clean UK driving licence and open for international travel.
* Candidate will possess great attention to details and will have ability to work under quality management system
System Engineer Responsibilities:
* As a System engineer you will be responsible for Commissioning: alignment of microscope laser based optics, final assembly, and fault diagnosis.
* System Engineer will be responsible to contribute for product development and product engineering.
* System Engineer will be responsible to provide advanced technical support & training to customers and service engineers globally
* As a System Engineer you will also be responsible to support production assembly, Sales and Shipping administration.
* System Engineer will be responsible for continuous development of Quality Management System.
If you are interested in this Systems Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.