A market leading Steel and metalwork specialist is currently looking for a Site Installation Manager to be based on projects across London and South East. The company work on some really iconic and bespoke special projects as well as Larger London based construction projects.
* Day to day site management, direction and co-ordination of all site activities carried out by the company and its sub-contractors, with particular focus on health and safety, planning, programming and co-ordination with the company's off-site activities
* On-site management and control of the company's site operations, both of in-house and sub-contracted activities
* Day-to-day monitoring, recording and documentation of the company's site activities including compilation of site progress reports
Knowledge & Experience:
* Strong knowledge of steel construction methods and architectural metalwork including glass and building relationships with clients
* Demonstrable experience in the planning and programming of architectural metalwork & steel work (and associated packages) installation
* Demonstrable experience in the production of risk assessments, method statements, and associated site documentation
* Demonstrable experience in the erection of the majority of the steel structures/Architectural Metalwork and operations, in bespoke metalwork with special attention to architectural, refurbishment type work including welding operations on site.
* CSCS Gold/black/platinum in site management or associated speciality
* SMSTS or IOSH equivalent
* CPCS Appointed Person - lifting operations (preferred)
* Full Driving License