An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Executive to join a small but expanding business based close Goldalming, Surrey. The business are an internet service provider and their vision is to ensure that no one in the UK suffers from slow broadband.
The Technical Support Executive will have to manage and improve the technical support being provided to customers via telephone and email. The role will be varied and will suit someone from a strong customer service background ideally with a technical mind or someone who is a logical thinker. Candidates who have worked within a first line technical service department would be preferred but this is not essential.
Technical Support Executive Requirements:
* A basic understanding of the technical topics including Wi-Fi and networking is beneficial
* As a Technical Support Executive you will have a strong customer service background with the ability to hold a calm and collected approach when dealing with customers
* Previous experience of working within a customer facing technical trouble shooting environment is beneficial
* It is essential that you are a strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
Technical Support Executive Responsibilities:
* The Technical Support Executive will be responsible for handling all incoming first line technical queries.
* Help improve the quality of the first line technical support
* The Technical Support Executive will be advising and dealing with more complicated cases.
* You will become a go-to source of technical knowledge for other support staff
If you are interested in this Technical Support Executive opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.