Manual Miller/Turner required for an immediate start.
If you are a competent Machinist who can do milling and/or turning and are available immediately then read on and apply!
Manual Miller/Turner Requirements:
* Time-served or apprenticed-trained in the mechanical/ machining industry
* Must be familiar with using convention milling, turning and drilling machines
* As a Conventional machinist candidates should be experienced in working with stainless steels, carbon steels, some exotic materials as well as alloys
* You must be able to easily interpret engineering drawings and machine parts from those
Manual Miller/Turner Responsibilities:
* The Manual Miller /Turner will be required to machine a wide variety of parts from engineering drawings
* Manual/ conventional milling, turning and drilling of various components, piece parts and pieces of equipment
* Primarily working on 1 offs and 2 offs working to tolerances of 0.25
* Make bespoke alterations to products as and when necessary
* Regular changing and maintenance of tools, bits and heads
If you are a Manual Miller/Turner looking for a new contract, please click Apply now!