SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER (BIOPROCESSES)
Industry: Bioprocess, Biotechnology
Location: Work From Home
Commission structure, company car, company mobile
Pension Scheme: The Company operates a pension scheme. In the first year of service the Company contributes 3% of salary, with a 5% employee contribution. After 12 months the company contribution increases to 10%.
Death-In-Service insurance, which equates to 4 times annual salary.
Annual Leave Entitlement: Annual holiday entitlement is 25 days plus bank holidays.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Account Manager specialising in Bioprocesses to oversee the sales of Bioprocess products on a global scale and strengthen the company's relationship with customers resulting in increased sales of the company's products. This role will be home based with travel in the UK & Northern Europe expected up to 80% of the time.
Sales Account Manager Requirements:
* You must have a BSc. Degree in Biotechnology or related discipline.
* It is essential that you will have knowledge of bioreactors or related bioprocess equipment that is used in R&D.
* You must have at least 2 years' experience in sales and be experienced with preparing and giving presentations.
* You should be able to manage various projects and tasks at one time.
* The successful candidate must have strong communication skills in order to liaise with customers in a professional manner in order to provide the best solutions to their needs.
* Candidates must have a clean driving licence valid in the UK and a valid passport for travel when required.
Sales Account Manager Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing targeted sales, marketing and field activities to target specific territories, and convert leads into purchases of the company's products to achieve budget objectives.
* Be responsible for monitoring the competition.
* Responsible for planning and managing an expense cost budget.
* Document all information from technical sales enquiries in the Customer Database to ensure effective follow up of customers' both pre and post-sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Receive relevant technical training on new company products and work together with colleagues to ensure high quality and technical support is given to customers through accurate communication of the company's products.
* Plan, organise and run seminars, mini exhibitions and demonstrations globally.
* This role will be working from home but you must be prepared for up to 80% travel (both globally and in the UK including to the main UK office for training if required).