Job title: Mechanical Assembler
Rate: From £10.00 per hour (PAYE)
Duration: 3 months minimum. More work due later in the year
Key skills required: Precision Assembly, Mechanical Assembly, hand tools
Are you a Mechanical Assembler with a good background within Mechanical build looking for an immediate start? If so, don't go anywhere - an outstanding opportunity for someone like you has arisen at a high-technology, market leading, design and manufacturing company.
In a busy manufacturing team, your role as a Mechanical Assembler will see you work within the Production department, working on cutting edge electro-mechanical products.
In order to succeed in this Mechanical Assembler role, you will need to have a proven background in mechanical assembly, the use of hand tools and be able to start immediately.
Mechanical Assembler Requirements:
* Previous experience of working in a hands-on production environment
* Previous experience of working from both 2D and 3D engineering drawings and schematics
* Good working experience of busy and fast paced environments
* Previous experience of using hand tools such as spanners, screwdrivers, wrenches and Allan keys
* Able to work on small and intricate assemblies
Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities:
* Assembly and fitting of sub-assemblies for larger machinery
* Reading and interpreting mechanical drawings and building mechanical panels accordingly
* Liaising and assisting other production team members to ensure that all sub-assemblies are built correctly
* Daily use of hand tools such as spanners, screwdrivers, Allan keys and other power tools
If you are interested in this Mechanical Assembler opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.