Salary & Benefits: £45,000 - £50,000
An up and coming Biotechnology company who specialise in the development and manufacture of IVD devices are looking for a senior electrochemist to join their growing laboratory team.
The role is based just outside of Cambridge and the successful electrochemist would be responsible for the design, development & validation of electrochemical assays whilst also transferring these to manufacturing.
Senior Electrochemist Requirements:
* Degree educated in a relevant field
* Experience working in a similar diagnostic/medical device field
* Experience with designing & developing electrochemical biosensors
* Proven track record in product development
Senior Electrochemist Responsibilities:
* Responsible for assay development & transfer to manufacturing
* Design, development & validation of electrochemical assays
* Create & conduct experiments
* Processing & analysing results and data
If you are interested in this Senior Electrochemist opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.