Job Title: Manufacturing Test Engineer
Industry: Electronics, Defence
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Test Engineer looking for your next full time position? Can you fault find down to component level? Do you have experience within the Electronics or Defence sectors?
ProTech are currently working with an Electronics company based in Northampton who are seeking a Manufacturing Test Engineer to join their team. The main duties of the Manufacturing Test Engineer will be to test and fault find down to component level on various products and test to specifications using appropriate test equipment.
Manufacturing Test Engineer Requirements:
* It is essential that candidates are computer literate
* Proven experience to debug down to component level
* You must be able to read circuit diagrams and understand various Bus architectures
* Good understanding of JTAG or XJTAG
* At least 5 years' experience working in an electronic environment
* Due to the nature of the project the Manufacturing Test Engineer will need to hold SC Clearance or have the ability to obtain it
Manufacturing Test Engineer Responsibilities:
* The successful candidate will assist production in Debug and support in-process CI activity across the full manufacture test lifecycle
* Develop new or improve existing manufacture test processes and ensure that all activities are aligned with the needs of the business e.g. quality, safety, security etc.
* Carry out manufacture test readiness reviews to support implementation of production solutions and perform analysis of manufacture test defects to determine root cause and develop corrective actions