Location: Based Remotely
ProTech are seeking applications from experienced Design Assurance Engineers for an initial six month contract with a world recognised, pioneering medical device company based in Cambridge but the job can be done remotely.
You will have significant experience in the design, development, verification and validation of medical devices, with a proven design and quality background.
Design Assurance Engineer Requirements:
* Experience of Design Assurance/Control within a highly regulated environment
* Proven experience in medical device design, test and qualification
* Experienced in writing verification and test protocols
* Excellent knowledge of ISO14971/EN60601/IEC62304
* Able to work meticulously
If you are interested in this Design Assurance Engineer role, please click on Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.