Stores Person - Part Time (20 hours / week)
Hourly rate: £9.50
Duration: 3-4 months
Hours: 8.30am - 12.30pm (Monday - Friday)
We are looking for candidates with good kit picking & BOM experience. Ideally you will come from a production / engineering background and be free to start work ASAP.
This is a 3-4 month contract which could be extended, dependent on business needs, following the end of the initial contract.
Please note - This is part time role - 20 hours per week (4 hours / day Mon - Fri) and is paying £9.50/hour.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
* Picking kits from the warehouse / stores department for the production / assembly teams
* Reading from BOM's and making sure kits are 100% correct before being bagged and passed to assembly personnel
* Ensure the appropriate locations within the warehouses for received goods when parts are delivered.
* Check loads for damaged or missing items upon receipt.
* Move and rearrange stock - mainly small electronic components.
* Clean the space and ensure that goods don't get damaged.
* Work with a team.
Experience & Skills:
* Experience of working in an Engineering / Production based Warehouse environment.
* Must be able to read from BOM's
* Good working experience with high volume parts
* IT skills (data entry and inventory) highly desired.
* Spatial thinking ability.
* Happy to undertake repetitive tasks
If you're interested in this Part Time Store Person role, then please apply now and we'll be in touch