We are seeking applications from experienced Electronics Engineers to join a leading scientific instrumentation company based in North Hertfordshire. You will be experienced in innovative electronics design solutions and problem solving, involved in the whole project lifecycle, from concept and specification, design through prototyping and testing to preparation for manufacture. You'll work with the cross-disciplinary engineering team, liaising with mechanical and software
Senior Electronics Engineer Requirements:
* Degree qualified in Electronics Engineer
* Experienced in Digital & Analogue Hardware design
* Embedded software development
* Knowledge of certification requirements for software used in safety critical environments
* Experience managing a small team
If you are interested in this Senior Electronics Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.