A great opportunity for a Materials Inventory Controller to join a manufacturing business within the Watford area. The company is well established and have enjoyed tremendous growth over the last 10 years and are a specialist electro-mechanical manufacturer. As a Materials Inventory Controller you will have a strong background within materials control and planning within an engineering manufacturing business and ideally be familiar with the EFACS system.
Material Inventory Controller Requirements:
* Experience of working within an engineering manufacturing environment
* Strong background within MRP (Material Requirement Planning)
* Previous experience of planning and scheduling of materials and resources
* An understanding of production control and planning as well as the issues which arise from delayed stock and parts.
Materials Inventory Controller Responsibilities:
* The Materials Inventory Controller will be required to produce, review and action a weekly MRP report.
* Maintain an up to date work in progress (WIP) report ensuring all stakeholders are informed.
* To monitor and review progress of materials, workload and production issues relating to outstanding sales orders.
* To update and maintain the EFACS systems for accurate production planning purposes
* Work closely with the production and procurement teams to communicate any shortfalls.
If you are interested in this Materials Inventory Controllers opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.