Industry: Pharmaceutical, Bio Analytics
Salary & Benefits: £40,000 - £45,000
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
A global therapeutic company based just outside of London, are looking for a senior scientist to join the already successful bio-analytics team in their research & development department.
You would be expected to assist the R&D teams with the execution of experiments, analysis and reporting. You would also be responsible for the maintenance of laboratory resources.
Senior Scientist Requirements:
* Degree educated in relevant scientific subject
* Practical laboratory experience in a pharmaceutical environment
* Knowledge of protein characterisation/analysis
* Understanding of proteins and viruses/cells
* Good verbal and written communication
Senior Scientist Responsibilities:
* Perform experimental work to a high standard
* Record report any deviations from expected results or documented procedures
* Be trained on a range of lab equipment
* Having some form of line management is desired
* Maintain accurate and up to date records of all experimental work
* Follow written procedures such as standard operating procedures (SOPs) and study plans
If you are interested in this Senior Scientist opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.