Rate: £10.50 per hour (PAYE) or £14.50 per hour (Umbrella Company)
Duration: 6 months minimum. Possibly running until early 2022
Key skills required: Precision Assembly, Soldering, Mechanical Assembly, Electro-Mech Assembly
Are you a Elec-Mech Assembler with a good background within Electronics looking for an immediate start? If so, don't go anywhere - an outstanding opportunity for someone like you has arisen at a high-technology, market leading, design and manufacturing company.
In a busy manufacturing team, your role as a Elec-Mech Assembler will see you work within the Production department, working on cutting edge electro-mechanical products.
In order to succeed in this Elec-Mech Assembler role, you will need to have a proven background in electro-mechanical assembly and be able to start immediately.
Elec-Mech Assembler Requirements:
* Previous experience of precision mechanical assembly
* Experienced in electro-mechanical assembly of high-technology products
* Good soldering skills are also very important for this role
* The Assembler should have experience of building small sub-assemblies and complete units
* Ability to work to fine tolerances and use small hand-tools is required
* Proven ability to accurately follow assembly instructions and build procedures is essential
Elec-Mech Assembler Responsibilities:
* The Assembler will be required to build sub-assemblies and complete assemblies
* Working from drawings and written instructions, candidates will need to be able to follow these accurately to build assemblies
* Soldering & de-soldering of assemblies and parts
* Candidates will be required to assemble a wide variety of technical and scientific equipment
* You may be required to do soldering work
If you are interested in this Elec-Mech Assembler role, hit the Apply button now!