Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday
Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
A great opportunity for a Lead QC Scientist to join a growing business that design and manufacture a range of specialist IVD point of care diagnostic systems and are currently developing a Covid-19 test kit.
The successful Lead QC Scientist will need to have a few years of experience working within quality control in a commercial laboratory, combined with a degree in a relevant science. You will be working within the quality control department as well as the R&D teams.
The QC Scientist will need to have experience in experimental design, data analysis and problem solving, as well as PCR assay development and optimisation.
Lead QC Scientist Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree within a relevant biological science
* Some commercial experience working within a laboratory environment
* Knowledge of quality processes, methodology and procedures
* Knowledge of PCR / Molecular Biology techniques
* Strong report writing / technical documentation capabilities
* Excellent communication and analytical skills
If you are interested in this Lead QC Scientist opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.