Are you an experienced Electro Mechanical Assembler with hand soldering skills, then this is right opportunity for you? Pro Tech are currently recruiting for Electro Mechanical Assemblers to work for a fast growing manufacturing company.
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Requirement
* As a Electro-Mechanical Assembler you will have experience of working within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
* Previous experience of electro-mechanical assembly as well as fine wire hand soldering.
* Electro-Mechanical Assembler will have experience of working from engineering diagrams and written processes and instructions
* Ideal candidate will have ability to solve problems, possess dexterous hand skills and great attention to detail.
* Ideal candidate will be flexible, adaptive and keen to learn new skills.
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities:
* As an Electro-Mechanical Assembler you will be responsible for assembling and calibrating electro-mechanical products.
* Working and adhering to the company quality and performance standards.
* As an Electro-Mechanical Assembler you will be responsible for assembling and testing of finished products.
* As an Electro-Mechanical Assembler you will be responsible for reporting any faults, complications shortages or other problems to Supervisor or deputy.
* As an Electro-Mechanical Assembler you will work towards targets set and display flexibility to perform any other duties as required.
If you are interested in this Electro-Mechanical Assembler opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.