Rate: £10.25 per hour (PAYE)
Duration: 6 months minimum
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Key Skills: Mechanical Assembly, Technician, Production, Fault Reporting, Quality Control, Documentation
Mechanical Assembler required to join a large, UK based, Manufacturing Company within their Production department.
The successful Mechanical Assembler will ideally have Mechanical Assembly experience in a production environment.
This is an initial 6 month contract role, with the potential to be extended after that.
Mechanical Assembler Requirements:
* Previous experience working in a production environment
* Previous experience of working with plastics and polymer components
* Able to follow a fixed process without deviation
* Previous experience of basic and repetitive work
* Willing to report even the most basic of faults with products to supervisors / managers
* Able to converse with engineering / technical staff to discuss issues
* Able to complete required documentation in a timely manner
Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities:
* Mechanical assembly of products as requested by supervisors and according to diagrams
* Follow a fixed process accurately: preparation, assembly, quality control, reporting, recording data etc
* Enter batch records and accurate data into production records
* Liaise with manufacturing engineering to overcome any issues / variances / concerns with the process
* Prioritise time / tasks to achieve an effective and efficient production capability
* Flexible to tackle other tasks from time to time as required
If you are interested in this Mechanical Assembler opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.