Pro Tech are currently looking for Material controller to work for a Manufacturing company based near Cambridge. As a Material controller you will be reporting into Purchasing Manager and will be responsible for efficient management of stocks in and out of the warehouse. As a material controller you will be ensure the accurate recording of all transactions within the warehouse and will have good understanding of engineering drawings and visual inspection and measurements tools.
Material Controller Requirements:
* Candidates will have good knowledge of stock control processes both card index and MRP.
* Candidate with knowledge of the requirement of part traceability and use of measuring equipment will be preferred.
* Candidate will have good understanding of MS office programs and good organisational skills.
Material Controller Responsibilities:
* As a Material Controller you will be responsible for managing all goods received within the business.
* As a Material Controller you will be responsible for Prioritization, picking and issuing of component kits against Works Orders to ensure continuity of supply to the operations team.
* As a Material Controller you will be responsible for ensuring Cycle Counting is carried out in accordance with the schedule. All stock discrepancies are investigated, reconciled, and signed off in a timely manner.
* As a Material Controller you will be responsible for ensuring FIFO stock rotation system is operated.
If you are interested in this "Material Controller" opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.