Pro Tech are currently looking for Mechanical Assembler to work for their Client who specialises in manufacturing engineering equipment's. As an assembler you will responsible for assembling products and will be hands on in using assembly tools. You will also have experience in packing and distribution of finished products. The role comes along with standard benefits and on Temp to Perm basis.
Assembly Operative Requirements:
* Ideal candidate will have manufacturing experience of 5+ years
* Candidate will be hands on in using Assembling tools.
* Candidate will be reliable and will have great attention to details.
* Candidate will be able to work in a team and achieve daily production targets.
Assembly Operative Responsibilities:
* As an assembly operative you will be responsible for maintaining productivity levels and making products using all assembly tools.
* As an assembly operative you will be responsible for maintaining production equipment's within department.
* As an assembly operative you will be responsible for packing and distribution of finished products.
If you are interested in this "Assembly Operative" opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.