Do you have experiencing of Materials Planning within an engineering manufacturing environment? If so then this Materials Planner could be a great opportunity to join a business who have a very strong order book and are currently expanding. If you would like to work for a business who values its employees have a great team ethos and all work together to achieve the same goals, then this is the job for you. This particular company is looking for a candidate who has a strong background within materials planning and control has experience within manufacturing and production as well as a strong appreciation of mrp, the role will be varied and you will a key part of the production and engineering team ensuring that their products are able to be manufactured on time as promised.
Material Planner Requirements:
* Experience of working within an engineering manufacturing environment is essential
* Strong background within MRP (Material Requirement Planning)
* Previous experience of planning and scheduling of materials and resources
* A strong communicator who is able to communicate at all levels.
Materials Planner Responsibilities:
* The Materials Planner will be required to produce, review and action a weekly MRP report.
* Maintain an up to date work in progress (WIP) report ensuring all stakeholders are informed.
* To monitor and review progress of materials, workload and production issues relating to outstanding sales orders.
* To update and maintain the mrp systems for accurate production planning purposes
* Work closely with the production and procurement teams to communicate any shortfalls.
If you are interested in this Materials Planner opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.